The secret is actually reveling in change – it’s actually taking advantage of change. That means inspiring people to action as opposed to directing them. It means having technology as a muscle, not a department. – Osama Bedier, Founder and CEO, Poynt
The key to your growth is the right connections and funding solutions.
We have working relationships with groups of professionals, including specialists in finance, accounting and law firms. Our advocacy is an independent voice for small & medium enterprise businesses with a goal to advance their views, requirements and concerns.
We are a working capital provider.
We are not an venture capital investment firm or “Internet lender” nor broker.
Tgether, we have supported more than 250 public and private companies worldwide and provided more than $1 billion of capital.
- Boutique Investment Firm : A privately-held corporate-banking firm providing corporate finance, trade finance, cash management and consulting.
- Commercial Lenders : We maintain relationships with several funders in all areas of commercial real estate both domestically and internationally.
- Investor Affiliates : A pool of private investors, Family offices, Foundations and Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI).
- FINRA Affiliate : Provider of loans utilizing a regulated Capital Market Solution against a company’s future revenue streams.
- Monetization Funding Affiliate : A senior-secured funding group in a highly specialized area of corporate finance, life insurance companies and pensions.
- Wall Street Affiliate : A 100-year old Broker Dealer/Designated Market Maker (“DMM”).
We fund small & medium enterprises.
We take a different approach and strategy then traditional lenders and institutional investors, unlike an equity investment firm, extraordinary growth or huge market opportunities and exit strategies are not required.
Simply put, we provide working capital: short term funding solutions as working capital and/or letters of credit to small & medium size enterprises (SMEs).
We’re ready to address your unique capital needs!
- FAQ’s, Funding Guides & Forms
- Be Remarkable Funding Solutions & Comparison Chart
- Definitions: Other Funding Types
- Accredited Investors Welcomed- Click Here
Let us know how we can help you?
The Be Remarkable Group, Inc. is our funding partner site, a member of the Be Sensitive Network, a portion of our profits are provisioned to the Be Sensitive Foundation in support of Be Remarkable Projects.